Looking at the world with a curiosity of a child…
On Saturday a seven-year-old boy Alexander gave me a guided tour of his remarkable garden – it was a plot with vegetables, berries, and flowers. Alexander not just showed around, he kept asking me to guess what was this or that… explaining when different fruits will ripe. “These apples will be ready in August, not before”. His delight about the process was so joyful, his eyes were sparkling when he showed me pink and blue flowers… his favourite ones – “I like flowers more than anything in the world…” then added “Mum and dad first, and then flowers”
Little Alexander jumped with joy when telling me about his berries – strawberries, red currants, and blackberries. I guess I jumped a little too… who would not around strawberries?!
Once upon a time, we all had this amazing curiosity and ability to see wonders around us easily. If you are still on the same wavelength, you keep enriching your world and finding beauty around yourself constantly.
How curious are you these days?
What fills your heart with joy?
What beautiful things stop you on your track?
Surprise yourself with some discoveries and see if it makes your day more enjoyable.
- more present when you are curious
- more appreciative
- practically in love with life
Be unstoppable with your curiosity and discoveries!
By noticing wonders and beauty, you create your own reality, enhancing your inner world and removing all negative aspects. Be creator – the magic in actions.
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Hero’s Journey with Coaching January 10 2019
- Job interview and five key selection principles. October 25 2018
- Don’t suffer from secondary stress August 30 2018
- How we are thriving to become a High Performing Team. August 28 2018
- How a Coaching Circle works as a leadership tool for high-performing teams. August 17 2018