You’ve guessed it right, I am talking about the end of the year. Not generally but from the position of Conqueror!
You are the Ruler of your life and you had the year, nearly finished, with all your successes and possibly some failures… to be realistic…
What did go so well that you would like to repeat the experience? Remember the fears and doubts… somebody else’s unhelpful opinion or maybe even your own inner voice. You decided to go ahead in spite…
When were you the proudest of yourself after you’ve overcome certain difficulties or struggles?
Who are the people or one person who helped you on the way? Or just your own strengths and determination?
This conversation is about your achievements and at the same time you’ll gain the evidence-based information about yourself and your mental toughness.
What else? By thinking and analysing your own successes you’ll be able to develop a strategy for your future triumph.
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Don’t suffer from secondary stress August 30 2018
- How we are thriving to become a High Performing Team. August 28 2018
- How a Coaching Circle works as a leadership tool for high-performing teams. August 17 2018
- Sharpen your curiosity for more discoveries. July 9 2018
- Your Sacred Truth – Your Values April 10 2018
- coaching success life style empower resilience #awarenes #changes personal strengths stress management positive outlook values attitude stress new year's resolutions Life coaching Mental toughness #actions motivation love achievement perspective insight strategy coaching circle #awareness #alert #liveonce