The festive season lasts for a while with our best intentions to keep those resolutions in tact… for about 2-3 weeks and then back to normal… no time, no motivation… low energy.
(The study proved that 71% of people surveyed followed their resolutions for the first two weeks)
Why don’t you do this time totally different?
Think about your previous successes, count on them.
Let’s store some mental energy to fulfil those New Year’s Resolutions. Let’s work together and support each other.
After all Life Coach is your thinking partner who accept your Map of World and help you to achieve desired outcome.
May 2016 be an amazing year with your fabulous energy to make it the way You like.
“Putting life into New Year’s Resolutions” workshop will recharge you and make you more powerful and resilient.
1. Revisit your New Year’s resolutions or elicit desirable changes.
2. Learning how to keep your motivation.
3. Mastering tools how re-energise and empower yourself.
at Beehive, Chester on the 23 January at 12-14
Beehive Healthcare – 01244 915
to book: http://goo.gl/jN7jMk
Glasdir Skills Academy, Llanrwst on the 27 January at 18 – 21
to book: http://goo.gl/AFM3Pi
Booking is essential
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Acting NOW with your Coach as a Thinking Partner. January 2 2018
- Strategies for Christmas – if you love it, or dread it. December 7 2017
- Use your powers to tame stress! November 22 2017
- Wellbeing Day in the Industrial World. October 12 2017
- Is Your Business Affected by Absenteeism? August 22 2017