Day 16 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
A year from now you may wish you have started today.
What would that be?
What stops you?
If you write it down and share the idea with somebody you have more chances to continue.
Support your idea with a vision board
How to create a vision board:
1. Reflect on your idea and formulate it in a few goals.
2. What activities should you do to move towards those goals.
3. Now start putting those answers on your vision board. You can decide on the format of your board – poster board, a big list of paper A1 format, electronic version, whatever you prefer.
4. Collect inspirational images, photos, phrases to sharpen your idea, your vision – place them on the boards.
5. Place your board where you can see it regularly, to add to it, to adjust and reflect.
6. If you see it in front of your eyes, you will keep the idea alive (depends on you)
7. Start developing action plan
Day 17 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
While you are busy with your Christmas shopping, don’t forget something for yourself….
Now for achieving it – develop your strategy and go ahead with action plan.
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Don’t suffer from secondary stress August 30 2018
- How we are thriving to become a High Performing Team. August 28 2018
- How a Coaching Circle works as a leadership tool for high-performing teams. August 17 2018
- Sharpen your curiosity for more discoveries. July 9 2018
- Your Sacred Truth – Your Values April 10 2018
- coaching success life style empower resilience #awarenes #changes personal strengths stress management positive outlook values attitude stress new year's resolutions Life coaching Mental toughness #actions motivation love achievement perspective insight strategy coaching circle #awareness #alert #liveonce