You already probably know what will be on your Christmas menu and who you are going to share it with… Do you smile or sight at the thought?
The point I would like to make today – how we are all different, related or not, even close friends…
As a saying goes “The map is not a territory” . From the map of a life we choose what we prefer and what is important for each of us. Discovering another person’s perspective and understanding the reasons for those views, does not necessarily mean we agree and embrace them ourselves.
Just be curious and let them be. It is their map of the world.
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Job interview and five key selection principles. October 25 2018
- Don’t suffer from secondary stress August 30 2018
- How we are thriving to become a High Performing Team. August 28 2018
- How a Coaching Circle works as a leadership tool for high-performing teams. August 17 2018
- Sharpen your curiosity for more discoveries. July 9 2018