Day 1 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
Think about yourself as an observer and note 5 qualities which you are proud of – personality traits, strengths of your character or just unique talents (it can be anything from good organisational skill, golf playing or baking cakes – they are your skills and qualities)
Write them down.
Minimum 5, you can add more.
Enjoy being yourself!
Day 2 of Coaching Advent Calendar.
Today is the day to notice the world around you.
Ever wondered how many compliments, small kindnesses you receive daily, but you discount them or ignoring.
Pay attention today to each compliment – whether there are kind words from colleagues, friends, even strangers or something bigger, receive it and enjoy. It is all about you.
When you recount them all in the evening, how do you feel?
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Acting NOW with your Coach as a Thinking Partner. January 2 2018
- Strategies for Christmas – if you love it, or dread it. December 7 2017
- Use your powers to tame stress! November 22 2017
- Wellbeing Day in the Industrial World. October 12 2017
- Is Your Business Affected by Absenteeism? August 22 2017