Day 3 of Coaching Advent Calendar.
We all overcome challenges and problems in our lives daily. They help us to move forward, implement changes, achieve goals. Make it a driving force – find the power in that challenge.
What is great about this challenge or problem?
Identify what is actually good about having this challenge/problem and consequently what needs to be changed.
Being in the reflective state of mind will help you to assess the situation differently and look at it from another angle. What would the person you like/respect/admire do being in your shoes?
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Your Sacred Truth – Your Values April 10 2018
- Creating shift in depression with coaching February 19 2018
- The Power of Thank You in the feedback February 12 2018
- Acting NOW with your Coach as a Thinking Partner. January 2 2018
- Strategies for Christmas – if you love it, or dread it. December 7 2017