Day 3 of Coaching Advent Calendar.
We all overcome challenges and problems in our lives daily. They help us to move forward, implement changes, achieve goals. Make it a driving force – find the power in that challenge.
What is great about this challenge or problem?
Identify what is actually good about having this challenge/problem and consequently what needs to be changed.
Being in the reflective state of mind will help you to assess the situation differently and look at it from another angle. What would the person you like/respect/admire do being in your shoes?
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Job interview and five key selection principles. October 25 2018
- Don’t suffer from secondary stress August 30 2018
- How we are thriving to become a High Performing Team. August 28 2018
- How a Coaching Circle works as a leadership tool for high-performing teams. August 17 2018
- Sharpen your curiosity for more discoveries. July 9 2018