Day 4 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
“There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these.”
― Michael Nolan
If you know your passion and follow it – you know how it feels, it makes your heart sing…
If your passion is not your priority at the moment and neglected, it is the right time to change the situation.
Colour your world happy!
Day 5 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
Why not to make this morning different with those intriguing questions.
1. Who do I love?
(recall all people in your life from aunties, friends to partners and pets – make a long list with names)
2. Who loves me?
(again all of them from mum and dad to friends etc)
3. What is great about my life right now?
Ask yourself or do it as a game with your wife/husband, children… Create the whole cloud of love and joy!
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Your Sacred Truth – Your Values April 10 2018
- Creating shift in depression with coaching February 19 2018
- The Power of Thank You in the feedback February 12 2018
- Acting NOW with your Coach as a Thinking Partner. January 2 2018
- Strategies for Christmas – if you love it, or dread it. December 7 2017