Day 4 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
“There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these.”
― Michael Nolan
If you know your passion and follow it – you know how it feels, it makes your heart sing…
If your passion is not your priority at the moment and neglected, it is the right time to change the situation.
Colour your world happy!
Day 5 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
Why not to make this morning different with those intriguing questions.
1. Who do I love?
(recall all people in your life from aunties, friends to partners and pets – make a long list with names)
2. Who loves me?
(again all of them from mum and dad to friends etc)
3. What is great about my life right now?
Ask yourself or do it as a game with your wife/husband, children… Create the whole cloud of love and joy!
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Don’t suffer from secondary stress August 30 2018
- How we are thriving to become a High Performing Team. August 28 2018
- How a Coaching Circle works as a leadership tool for high-performing teams. August 17 2018
- Sharpen your curiosity for more discoveries. July 9 2018
- Your Sacred Truth – Your Values April 10 2018
- coaching success life style empower resilience #awarenes #changes personal strengths stress management positive outlook values attitude stress new year's resolutions Life coaching Mental toughness #actions motivation love achievement perspective insight strategy coaching circle #awareness #alert #liveonce