Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart and nourish your soul.
All you have to do now – just add a few photos of those people – without thinking put the first 3.
I’ve done mine.
And now – it is Sunday you could find time – write to them: could be Christmas card, letter, message – say what this person means to you, what you appreciate and love…
Day 7 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
The flow of time, our success and progress…
The most important thing – don’t compare yourself with anybody – it is your life… Compare yourself only with you – where you’ve been a year ago, 3 years ago…
“It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop” – Confucius
Day 8 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
How do we perceive the world?
What do we see in each other?
Who do we choose to surround ourself with?
“Everything you see in me is not mine – yours.
Mine is what I see in you”
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013