Day 11 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
Visualise yourself doing, not achieving.
People who visualise themselves taking practical steps needed to achieve their goals are far more likely to succeed than those who simply fantasize about their dreams becoming a reality.
During visualisation process think what steps are enjoyable? Who would like to involve?
Another effective technique involves adopting a third-person perspective: those who visualise themselves as others see them are about 20 per cent more successful than those adopting a first-person view
Day 12 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
Somebody is far away for this Christmas….so many ways to show you love them.
Day 13 of the Coaching Advent Calendar.
Finding treasures at this festive season is always a joy.
Discovering talents around you, among your friends and family and introducing them is all part of this wonderful celebration.
I would like to introduce an amazing Antonia Munro – a Russian music teacher and a concert violinist player living in Llandudno
Share This Post
- The Courage to Think and to Act. November 28 2016
- Mental Toughness in Sport and Life February 18 2014
- STRESS… You know how to handle it, a few more tips to empower you. May 10 2013
- Confidence. In case you need a boost… September 24 2013
- Deal with it, Get over and Get on! March 25 2013
- Your Sacred Truth – Your Values April 10 2018
- Creating shift in depression with coaching February 19 2018
- The Power of Thank You in the feedback February 12 2018
- Acting NOW with your Coach as a Thinking Partner. January 2 2018
- Strategies for Christmas – if you love it, or dread it. December 7 2017