What business people say about the course.
David Bannister, Programme Manager at Antur Teifi:
This was an excellent course; it explained well the causes of inner stress and gave me some very interesting coping mechanisms. I particularly enjoyed the section about noting my resistance resources and I will certainly use the exercise about using achievements to derive my personal qualities. For anyone needing a confidence boost this is a very worthwhile exercise. Marina explains each section in a very easy to understand way and knowing that I can re-visit the course for a refresh at any time will be very useful. I would definitely recommend this course.
Teresa Carnall, owner-operator at TBC Marketing:
I like to think that I’m not a very stressful person and take many things in my stride. However, this current situation with Covid-19 is definitely pushing me way past my comfort levels.
Rather than let it get the better of me, I thought I would do something practical to help myself – and I enrolled on this Resilience course via Udemy. It was so helpful! Marina gives so many tools, advice, and tips on how to change the way you think, it is brilliant and exactly what I needed to do. I feel calmer already and I’ve literally only just finished it!
Thank you, Marina – this was brilliant
To start a course Resilience in Challenging Times, follow the link: https://www.udemy.com/course/resilience-in-challenging-times/
What you’ll learn
- How to identify all your resilience resources and use them at any stressful time.
- About thinking errors that cause your internal stress and how to eliminate them.
- How to establish Locus of your Control to feel in charge of your life.
- What is secondary stress and how to reduce it?
- How to change your perception of events and reframe your thinking to reduce stress.
Use this link to register: https://www.udemy.com/course/confidence-recharge-it-and-upgrade/
At this course you will master the science of updating confidence, you will learn how to develop a personal strategy to boost your confidence in turbulent times. Students are offered to work through the number of methods to gain deep-seated confidence based on factual-based information. This approach is taking into consideration your personal values and life experience.
Who is this course for:
- People with fluctuating confidence levels.
- People who base confidence on unstable factors.
- People with self-esteem problems.
- People who lack confidence at work.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn the factors which affect confidence.
- You’ll be able to regulate your confidence by understanding how to recharge confidence.
- You’ll learn how to build self-esteem based on factual based information.
- You’ll develop your personal strategy to keep confidence upbeat.
- You’ll discover your values connected with confidence.
- You’ll learn how to enhance confidence as you progress in life.
To register click the link: https://www.udemy.com/course/confidence-recharge-it-and-upgrade/